Swangz Avenue creative academySwangz Avenue creative academy

Swangz Avenue, East Africa’s leading audio-visual production firm, has announced the launch of its newest initiative, a creative academy for audio and video production.

Audio production, cinematography, digital video editing, live broadcast, scriptwriting, and film production will all be available at the Academy.

All courses will be 80 percent hands-on, with the remaining 20 percent having theoretical evaluations.

The Swangz Creative Academy has begun accepting applications for the June semester, with an emphasis on the first two courses: Audio Production – A three-week course that teaches aspiring audio producers the essentials of audio production.

Broadcast Production — A four-week course that covers international best practices as well as the fundamentals of producing, line producing, and production management for broadcast.

The Directorate of Industrial Training (DIT) of the Ministry of Education and Sports has certified the Academy.

Swangz Avenue has over 14 years of expertise producing audio and visual production and has gathered knowledge and experience in audio and video production that meets worldwide standards.

The production house is excited to train young creative minds with the goal of creating a bridge between basic school education and the creative industry professional world through an innovative and modular curriculum taught by industry professionals, allowing them to take advantage of the vast opportunities available in the creative industry.

Swangz Avenue – Audio and Film Production in Kampala, Uganda

“The sector is heavily unskilled yet the demand for quality audio and visual production is at an all-time high. We believe this skilling initiative will make a significant leap at improving the quality of productions but most importantly create jobs,” says Julius Kyazze, the Head of Business at Swangz Avenue

The first intake for the Swangz creative academy will kick off in June on the 13th and registration is in progress via their website, academy.swangzavenue.com.

Students will walk away with a certificate at the end of each course

For more information, it can be accessed on the Swangz avenue creative academy social media platforms https://ffm.bio/swangzcreativeacademy

📣 Do you find Musiclyfer useful? Follow us on Facebook(@musiclyfer) and stay updated.