In a recent trendy video on Kasuku’s Live Show at KFM, Mulondo claimed that King Saha should get some chewing gums to reduce the foul smell caused by too much weed he consumes.
However, musician King Saha has responded to Brian Mulondo’s claims that he stinks, needs more showers, and should chew gum after smoking weed.
King Saha claimed in an interview that Mulondo is being utilised by his detractors to spread false information about him.
“Our enemies use such people to bring us down and to spoil our brands. I can’t give them attention,” he says
King Saha was previously criticized for taking weed. According to Mulondo, the weed creates a foul odor.
- Kizazi Moto: Generation Fire (Full Movie)
- Kenzo begs to meet Bobi Wine
- Tiktoker Jose Chakala Nominated in the USA Cinematic Vision Awards
- It was wrong! – Chameleone Issues a Public Apology After Kissing Weasel On Stage
- Full List Of The Galaxy FM Zzina Awards Winners 2023
📣 Do you find Musiclyfer useful? Follow us on Facebook(@musiclyfer) and stay updated.