In a recent trendy video on Kasuku’s Live Show at KFM, Mulondo claimed that King Saha should get some chewing gums to reduce the foul smell caused by too much weed he consumes.
However, musician King Saha has responded to Brian Mulondo’s claims that he stinks, needs more showers, and should chew gum after smoking weed.
King Saha claimed in an interview that Mulondo is being utilised by his detractors to spread false information about him.
“Our enemies use such people to bring us down and to spoil our brands. I can’t give them attention,” he says
King Saha was previously criticized for taking weed. According to Mulondo, the weed creates a foul odor.
- Ritah Dancehall released from jail after Sheebah criticizing Spice Diana for jailing the dancer
- Sheilah Gashumba breaks silence on leaked audio about her disrespecting her father Frank Gashumba.
- Azawi was the most streamed Uganda artist on Spotify in 2022
- This is the music that Kenyans, Ugandans, and Tanzanians had in common on Spotify in 2022
- Watch The Mole: Undercover in North Korea
📣 Do you find Musiclyfer useful? Follow us on Facebook(@musiclyfer) and stay updated.